Summer Internship Program for the Mass Media students all over the world.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include
1) Content Writing
English Proficiency (Written) English
Local Language Proficiency (Spoken and Translating)
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for a full time internship
- Mass Media / Journalism course a must (Studying)
Certificate of completion.
Procedure to apply (Due to COVID-19 situation, please do not visit our office for applying)
Email to email@example.com
- A scanned letter from the Mass Media Institute detailing your credentials, and contact details for verification if any.
- Area of your interest in journalism – Politics, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- Duration of availability for internship.
- Links to your social media profiles.
- Physical Location – Village/City, District, State.
- Contact details – Mobile and email.