It is widely noted that this time around in the Uttar Pradesh elections, the Samajwadi Party’s (SP) approach is quite different. The Akhilesh Yadav-led outfit...
About Shreya Mundhra
Shreya Mundhra is a Defense & International Affairs Correspondent with the EurAsian Times and a Political Correspondent with Frontier India. Her areas of interest include international relations, public policy, economics, peace and conflict, queer issues, and everything political.
Assembly elections 2022 – What do opinion polls of Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh predict?
Opinion polls have picked up the pace with elections in Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh. Different news outfits have collaborated with research firms...
Preparations for Uttar Pradesh elections that are slated to happen in seven phases between 10 February to 7 March are in full swing. To win...
Punjab Assembly Election 2022 – Where does the AAP stand? Does the Malwa region and Dalits hold the key?
The upcoming Punjab elections have pushed the Malwa region, which houses 69 of the total 117 seats of the state’s legislative assembly, into the spotlight....
- 7 Indian Web series that maturely depict LGBT relationships
- Uttar Pradesh Election 2022: Samajwadi Party is not engaging Muslims but are, will the community still vote for them?
- All you should know about the Israeli Ben Gurion Canal project
- Did PLA grab Chumi Gyatser waterfall or Dongzhang Waterfall in Arunachal Pradesh?
- Why much feared U.S. Javelin Anti Tank missile could not destroy an old Soviet T-64B tank in Ukraine?