Home States Maharashtra Gas cylinder blasts in Dharavi,15 injured

Gas cylinder blasts in Dharavi,15 injured

0
Dharavi gas cylinder blast

Fifteen people suffered injuries, including three children, after a cooking gas cylinder exploded and caused a minor fire at a shanty in Dharavi on Sunday.

Preliminary reports suggest there was a gas cylinder leakage that caught fire.

The incident was reported from Shahu Nagar in Dharavi on Sunday at around 12.28 pm, and the fire was extinguished around 12:43 by the Mumbai Fire Brigade. Officials said that out of the 15 injured, five people are in critical condition, while ten have sustained minor burns and are being treated at the Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital

“There was a fire due to gas leakage in one of the houses. The family members threw the cylinder outside their house, due to which neighbours too got injured. The fire brigade team came on time and controlled the fire.” an eyewitness said.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Exit mobile version